Pinellas County DUI School
DUI school is required in order to obtain a hardship license after an administrative suspension or to reinstate your driving privileges after a DUI conviction. You can enroll in DUI school in the county in which you live or work. So if you live or work in Pinellas County, then you can enroll in DUI school at the Suncoast Safety Council.
Even if your case is reduced to a lesser offense such as reckless driving, completing DUI school might be a negotiated part of the probation. At the Sammis Law Firm, we represent men and women charged with DUI in Pinellas County.
Contact an attorney at the Sammis Law Firm to discuss your case. Call (813) 250-0500.
Suncoast Safety Council Provides DUI School in Pinellas County
Suncoast Safety Council is the only licensed DUI School in Pinellas County. You can call the Suncoast Safety Counsel at 727-373-7233 for more information about enrolling in the DUI School either for the Level I or Level II program.
The DUI instructors and curriculum are regulated by Florida Administrative Code, Rule 15A-10.
- Level I DUI Class – twelve-hour class (costing $231) for anyone with one alcohol or drug-related traffic conviction or arrest in their life.
- Level II DUI Class-twenty-one hour class (costing $356) for anyone meeting one of the following requirements:
- (1) convicted or arrested of more than one alcohol or drug-related traffic offense;
- (2) who previously attended a DUI Level I Drug and Alcohol Education Course; or
- (3) who was convicted two or more times of an offense requiring DUI program attendance in a life time.
If you wish to enroll in DUI school in Pinellas County you can register online for classes or at one of the following locations:
DUI School Office in St. Petersburg, FL
455 31st St. North
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
DUI School Office in Clearwater, FL
1145 Court Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
DUI School in Palm Harbor, FL
1500 16th Street
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Contact an attorney at the Sammis Law Firm to discuss your DUI case in Pinellas County, FL, by calling (813) 250-0500 to schedule a phone consultation or an office consultation today.
This article was last updated on Friday, May 11, 2018.