FWC Level Four Violations
Level Four Violations are the most serious. A person who commits a Level Four violation commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
Under Section 379.401(4), a person commits a Level Four violation if he or she violates any provision prohibiting:
- the making, forging, counterfeiting, or reproduction of a recreational license or the possession of same without authorization from the commission under Section 379.354(16)
- criminal activities relating to the taking of stone crabs under Section 379.365(2)(c)
- criminal activities relating to the taking and harvesting of blue crabs under Section 379.366(4)(c)
- the willful molestation of spiny lobster gear under Section 379.367(4)
- the unlawful reproduction, possession, sale, trade, or barter of spiny lobster trap tags or certificates under Section 379.3671(2)(c)5
- the sale of illegally-taken deer or wild turkey under Section 379.404(5)
- the molestation or theft of freshwater fishing gear under Section 379.405
- the unlawful killing, injuring, possessing, or capturing of alligators or other crocodilia or their eggs under Section 379.409
- the intentional killing or wounding of any species designated as endangered, threatened, or of special concern under Section 379.411
- the killing of any Florida or wild panther under Section 379.4115
Attorney for Level Four FWC Violations in Tampa, FL
he attorneys at Sammis Law Firm represent clients charged with a Level Four FWC violation under Section 379.401(4)(a).
This article was last updated on Saturday, March 28, 2020.