1005 N. Marion St.
Tampa, FL 33602
Sammis Law Firm

Violation of Probation Attorney in Polk County, FL

If you are on probation in Polk County, FL, for either a felony or misdemeanor then be careful to complete all of the terms of your probation quickly. If you believe that you have violated a term of your probation, then find a way to come back into compliance as soon as possible. If you believe your probation officer is going to violate you, then contact an experienced criminal defense attorney at the Sammis Law Firm to discuss your case. Call (813) 250-0500.

The attorneys at our firm represent clients through the courtrooms in Polk County at the courthouse in Lakeland and Bartow. Don’t face the judge alone. Let us put our experience to work for you.

Types of Probation in Polk County, FL

The different types of probation in Polk County, FL, include:

  1. Probation (Libertad Condicional)
  2. Drug Offender Probation (Libertad Condicional Transgresor de Drogas)
  3. Community Control (Control Comunitario)
  4. Sex Offender Probation (Libertad Condicional Transgresor Sexual)
  5. Sex Offender Community Control (Control Comunitario Transgresor Sexual)

Felony Probation in Bartow, FL

If you are put on probation in Polk County, FL, for any felony offense (or a misdemeanor offense in Circuit Court) then you will be supervised by the Department of Corrections office located at:

Department of Corrections – Felony Probation
970 E. Main Street
Bartow, FL 33830

Report immediately upon leaving the courthouse or upon relese from jail. If released after 4 p.m., then you must report at 8 a.m. the following business day with ID and all court paperwork.
The normal business hours of the probation office in Bartow, FL, are from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday. The failure to report as instructed is a violation of the terms of supervision, as probation in Florida Statute Section 948.03 and 948.06.

This article was last updated on Thursday, June 9, 2016.

Contact Form

Free Case Evaluation

Schedule a consultation

Schedule a Consultation
Schedule a Free Consultation at Our Office

Call us to schedule a time to talk with the attorneys in the office or over the phone.

Office: 813.250.0500 Fax: 813.276.1600

Contact Our Office

Contact Our Office
Our Tampa Office

Sammis Law Firm 1005 N. Marion St. Tampa, FL 33602 » Get Directions



Side Menu